Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Dive


Keeping true to one of my goals for the year - to give more of my self, time, and resources - I am volunteering this Friday night at the Dive. This can barely be called volunteering since I am going to the event for my own benefit and happen to be helping out for a few minutes...I know - what a saint. Well, I am starting slow. I don't want to dive into something and find myself completely up to my ears and shell-shocked. So with this weak attempt at giving along with a few others - I am taking baby steps to serve. So far it has been rewarding.
The Dive is a quarterly gathering of a Dallas church singles. It is not only my church but also a few other local churches. This Friday will be the first one. If you are looking for something to do Friday April 4th – come by Watermark at 7:00 pm. Come check it out.
<----- Hope to see you there ----
rr

No comments: