Saturday, June 28, 2008

From Psalms 139

Psalm 139:1-5
Listen to this passageView commentary related to this passage
Psalm 139
1O LORD, You have (A)searched me and known me. 2You (B)know when I sit down and when I rise up; You (C)understand my thought from afar. 3You (D)scrutinize my path and my lying down, And are intimately acquainted with all my ways. 4Even before there is a word on my tongue, Behold, O LORD, You (E)know it all. 5You have (F)enclosed me behind and before, And (G)laid Your hand upon me.
Cross references:


Psalm 139:17-18
Listen to this passageView commentary related to this passage
17How precious also are Your (A)thoughts to me, O God! How vast is the sum of them! 18If I should count them, they would (B)outnumber the sand When (C)I awake, I am still with You.

No comments: